At the end of the year, corporate parties, gala dinners, Christmas parties, charity balls, we go to a lot of concerts, theatrical premieres, receptions, and this time lasts until the carnival balls – we have to dress up properly. The dress code says it is right to wear a evening dress or a cocktail dress for these occasions. To help the ladies look stylish this winter, we’ve designed a tailor-made evening dress collection, the Soiree. Soiree in French and international languages means a party as a festive social event
– Soiree evening dresses are dramatic and have a rich material use: red lace, pink tulle, red and black, black and gold embroidery, but this can be enhanced: luminous blue and green silk patterns, all with a high volume of material and good decoration on good taste within.
– Classic styles that don’t go out of fashion in 1-2 years and feature a more conservative, closed-loop design to keep everything visible.
– Glamorous and gorgeous color combinations, creative patterns, lace embellishing elegance
– Fancy tailoring: a black dress at the front and a red dress at the back, which will certainly draw the wearer’s attention to an elegant gala event.
– We can be a Christmas party queen in a black high-skirted evening dress with a gold embroidered top, a unique solution and wonderful embroidery, yet radiate the use of tulle and a three-quarters fingertip, but for the sake of practicality: this outfit does not need to frost even at winter gala dinners
– The color of Christmas is red, a great outfit with a red top sleeve, a long red silk skirt that won’t overdo it, but is chic enough for a corporate dinner or a family Christmas party.
– Models can also be rented